We are back! NLA is coming once again to Camp Wilder in Springfield, MA and we’re offering the best outdoor adventure camp in all of New England.
Come take the Wilder Side challenge and you can judge for yourself. This will be our 13th summer running camp and our staff can’t wait to see you all again and meet some new young adventurers.
Next Level Challenges
team building games, low and high ropes adventure challenge courses
swimming, snorkeling, sailing, paddle board, kayak, canoe, and fishing
Building Survival Skills
shelter and fire making, archery, orienteering, and wilderness first aid
hikes, bird watching, tracking, and making our own Wilder Tea
The Wilder classics will endure, so if you are a returning camper, fear not!
We will always find time to:
- Play dodge ball indoors
- Llama Ball on the court
- Rock the Dock on Quarry Pond
- Ultimate Kayak and fishing derby on bass Pond
- World Domination and camouflage in the woods
- Triathlon through the whole camp
- Run the Wilder mile through the sumac jungle (staghorn sumac – not poisonous)
- Don’t forget Treasure Hunts, the Wilder Olympics and, of course, all countries will be represented in the World Cup of soccer for those who want to play.
- And yes, Chuck the camp Hawk is still soaring even higher than our zip line and high ropes course.
Come explore your potential at Camp Wilder this summer!